Thursday, July 16, 2009

Bunk Beds!


Chris assembled bunk beds for the boys room yesterday. It made us both feel a bit old as we realize our boys are getting big. The boys loved the bunk beds and spent most of the day climbing up and down, and of course, jumping off the ladder on to the floor.

The great thing is that we already had this trundle bed that slides under perfectly. After seeing that his room now sleeps 3, he said "when you grow another baby he can sleep there" I am not pregnant now, but someday we will have three kids in that room... maybe four. I'm sure we could pack them in.

Sharon (Chris' mom) bought these great bedding set for the boys when Aaron was born and that was so nice to have all new stuff. Thank you Sharon!

4 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Love it! Emily, you are an amazing mom! And Chris is an awesome dad! You have to be awesome to put together bunk beds, and the trundle, that is cool. How much Lightening McQueen stuff do you have now?

Kmcqueen said...

On to the second generation for these beds! I'm sure Chris has fond memories of sleeping in these beds. But he never had cool Lightning McQueen sheets!

Kelly & Victoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly & Victoria said...

It is nice to see the old beds together again. Chris, remember when I used to attack your hand if it hung down to my bed... Ahh... good times.

I bet the boys love how much room they have to play with now.

Can I come sleep on the trundle sometime?