My dad did this when we were babies. My husband now does this with all of our kids. The tradition of scaring mothers everywhere continues. But the kid loves it - what can I say?
It is a great trick. And your boys have loved it. It scared me the first time I saw it, but then Chris showed me the whole trick and I was okay with it. But I'm still not sure I would volunteer my own children. I'm so excited for you guys and your new adventure. From what I've been able to ascertain, Google sounds like a great company to work for. Wasn't it on cnn.com's top 10 list of best companies to work for?
2 comments:
It is a great trick. And your boys have loved it. It scared me the first time I saw it, but then Chris showed me the whole trick and I was okay with it. But I'm still not sure I would volunteer my own children. I'm so excited for you guys and your new adventure. From what I've been able to ascertain, Google sounds like a great company to work for. Wasn't it on cnn.com's top 10 list of best companies to work for?
I love the smile on both boys faces.
p.s. please don't move until after us ... that's not asking too much, is it?! =)
Post a Comment