

A month ago Jacob took his first steps with the walker. Today he can walk anywhere he wants and has the bumps on the forehead to prove it. It has been so exciting to watch him learn to walk because he can't hold back his giddiness. I love the first picture on this post because he is laughing so hard it takes all he can just to concentrate and stay upright. This little man has gone from being a sad, sad baby (0-4 mo) to a very happy toddler (he will turn one on Sunday) Every time he has learned a new skill or gained a little more independence, he has become a more content child. I love to see his big spirit find happiness in his little body.
1 comment:
Yay!! I love it! Miles has the same walker and got started a month or so ago, too. He's also taking steps (6 is his max, so far) which is CRAZY!! Too bad these little monkeys can't cause trouble together. :)
Post a Comment