Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Happiness





Today was a perfectly uneventful Labor Day. Chris took a ginormous bike ride in the morning. Then in the afternoon the boys played at a friends house while Chris and I toured car lots looking for the perfect vehicle for a family of 6. (Sadly, the Subaru won't cut it after the baby's born) After that we all worked together to clean the house and car. Which was a delight considering the boys knew that once the house and car were clean, Chris promised to play the wii with them. They were super speedy and awesome. Then the boys played wii while I made pesto pasta for dinner, we ate, then we went for our nightly walk. Boys in bed by 8:30. We have ourselves a perfect day.

In between cleaning tasks, we managed to take a couple cute pictures.

2 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I hope you get your van!

Jessie said...

I love these pictures of you and your boys! Can't wait to see one more added to the bunch. You guys are awesome. Miss you!