This is a huge deal for me. I bought our dining table over a year ago and have been searching for a set of 6 chairs that I like since then. (Its funny, I was 8 months along with Jacob when I made that purchase) New dining chairs were too expensive so I was determined to find a deal at a garage sale or on craigslist. The catch with that idea is that I also wanted them to be in perfect shape, well made and last for the kids whole life. Months of searching turned into a year. (how sad is that) Then "nesting" settled in. I am 7 months along and I am in the mode where I look around the house and think: "Can I tolerate that bugging me for the next 6 months?" If I can't that means I have to fix it now. So this was it. I got on craigslist everyday for a week determined to find something around $20 a chair and I found it!!! These came in a set of 6 with two captain chairs.
Happy Mommy.
1 comment:
Good for you! I love getting stuff like that done.
Post a Comment