Happy Thanksgiving from the hospital room at UCSF. The family joined me in here for an afternoon of pizza, quesadillas, pumpkin pie, thai salad, and turkey for one. Everyone brought their favorite thing to share. It was a great afternoon.
The best part was snuggling with my boys. We watched the movie G-Force and I got to take my first "outing" outside the room. I still can't leave the building, so we went to a little patio on another floor. The fresh air was nice still. And Jacob had a fun time playing on the scupltures and running around.



2 comments:
So glad you got to get outside! Hope things are going well.
I was missing you guys this week--the year we had Thanksgiving at your house has been one of my favorites.
Oh Emily I hope you are doing great:) and surviving the hospital food:) You have such a great family. I hope the hospital staff is treating you well and taking good care of you. Thinking of you!
Post a Comment