Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Andrew's Last Weeks

This is a really hard post to make. I look at these pictures and want to cry because I miss my son so much. I love how these pictures show the relationship he was developing with Jacob as well as his excitement for life. 

In the last month of his life he had a lot of great moments. Even though his heart was struggling and the ECHO they did on him proved that he was declining, he was living each moment and loving it. He even started to like the "bath pod" after many teary bath times.

I spent a lot of time at home with Jacob since the older boys started school. We took the family to two San Jose Giants games. Visited old friends, Amy and Skip. We enjoyed a night at Golf Land with the family and the ward. I took all 4 kids to get a new tire put on the van after we had a flat.   

Andrew, I know you are close. I know I will see you again someday and we will rejoice together. I love you so much.








2 comments:

Taylor Tribute said...

Emily, I'm so sorry your cute little man's time on earth was so short. He is SOOOO cute! you can see his sweet spirit in his eyes and smile:) He is blessed to have you as his mother:) My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Thank you for sharing this part of your life with me. You are so strong are such an example to me is so many ways!

Jessica said...

Emily, I have so much love in my heart for sweet and beautiful Andrew. He might be my favorite baby ever even though I never met him in person.
My heart aches that he had go. Thank you for your faith and your beauty. I think of you and yours often and pray for you to have strength as you carry on. Thank you for bringing such wonderful children into the world! ~J. Wyeth