Monday, January 6, 2014

Utah Day 5 & 6

New Years Eve and New Years day were for Skiing! The boys had so much fun up at Sundance with Scott and Alisabeth. Jacob spent the morning with Grandma while I met up with my friend Carolynn. After I picked up Jacob we went back to the condo, had lunch and took a nap together. This may have my favorite moment of the trip. When I tucked Jacob into bed that night he asked "mom can i sleep in the big bed?" I said no but that we could take another nap tomorrow. He said "YES! goodnight mom!"

 How many layers can we get on a kid? Lots. 
 New years eve was spent at the condo having dinner together, then popcorn and sangria as we counted down for the new year at 9:24 pm. We knew with a long ski day and another the next day, staying up late was not the best idea. Keith set off a big firework that was super cool until it fell over and sent the last one down the street. And then we all went inside.


No comments: