Friday, January 23, 2009

Aaron's Prayer

Aaron is starting to say prayers. Its very sweet. He usually says "Thank you for this day. Thank you for Mom, Dad, and Alex. Thank you for the food. Amen" 

Today he was holding Buzz under one arm and holding Woody in the other. He folded Woody's Arms and said "Heavenly Father, thank you for Buzz, and Bullseye, and Zurg, Amen."

It was amazing to see that he was thinking through Woody's perspective and praying appropriately. I love that kid. 

4 comments:

Chris McQueen said...

I loved it the other night when he prayed for Buzz and Woody's hat. Man, it's hard not to giggle during bedtime pray...

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I guess I should be glad that Abigail only repeats what we say. At least she repeats some of what we say, then spontaneously says "amen" when she is done. I can't wait for the day when she starts saying her own prayers.

Emily said...

I tend to think that Heavenly Father laughs a lot when he hears prayers. Kids are so wonderful.

Kelly & Victoria said...

I was so excited to hear him pray before we headed out to the hotel that morning after a crazy night at the condo. I think both of the boys were getting homesick a little. Aaron prayed for his house for the first time.