We just got back from the McQueen Family Reunion at Disney World. We had a great time and the kids had so much fun with Mickey, Minnie, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunts and Uncles. Its like all their favorite people were in one place.
Captain Hook made an appearance on the Cruise Ship.
The adults had dinner together on the last night.
Grandma took the boys to the pool. They loved it!
Aaron now has 2 Buzz Lightyear Toys. Its crazy, but we let Alex and Aaron each choose one thing to buy from Disney World and he chose another Buzz.
Grandma and Grandpa took Alex for an afternoon in the Magic Kingdom so Aaron got some one on one parent time.
This is the water slide on the boat. It was pretty amazing.
It didn't matter how long the line was, Alex wanted to go down the slide.
Taking a break from walking to beat some bongos.
Alex found his one true love.
The pool at the Polynesian Resort was amazing. Each afternoon we came back to the hotel to swim instead of wait in long lines at the parks.
Animal Kingdom had this huge playground with dinosaur bones.
We took a boat tour of the Disney World greenhouses. Saw some crazy ways to grow plants.
The incredibles taught us how to be a super family.
Alex got the chance to steer the boat on the jungle cruise. He was so excited to do it. He took his job very seriously. He didn't take his hands off the wheel or his eyes of the water. In this picture he is wearing the awesome shirts Aunt Victoria made for everyone. Each family had their own color. Thank you Vic!
3 comments:
Like I said to Chris...where do I sign up to be a McQueen. And...when you do Royal Carribean, want to go to Alaska with Carl and I (no kids)? Seriously, we want to go sometime in the next year or two. I'm getting really antsy for a getaway cruise. And it would be so awesome to see you guys again. I'll bet the boys had a ton of fun. A ton!
This looks amazing! What a blast.
SO awesome!! I'm so glad you guys got to go. And, in my opinion, you need no lessons on how to be an incredible family!
Post a Comment