Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Weekend in Portland

I spent the last weekend in Portland visiting friends and family. I had the best time. Thanks to my wonderful husband I was able to go by myself. And thanks to my good friend Tyler Lake, I was able to go for free.  It was an awesome experience. Short, but great. The whole trip was 72 hours and 24 of those were traveling. It was totally worth it. (as you can see from the pictures)

The girls at Washington Square
Matt, my favorite Haroldsen (sorry Dave)
Parker and Makenna
Me and Carrie (after visiting the torturing ground of our childhood - Twality Middle School)
Greg and Leilani at Davidsons
Mandie's Adorable boys

3 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

So jealous. Well not really to visit Portland, but because you went right across Idaho (probably in a plane) and we miss you guys.

Welch Mom said...

Like I said before I can totally tell that is your sister. Cute photo and glad you had fun!

Daisha said...

We live about 10 minutes form washington square. I thought it was you who was from the portland area! Glad you had a nice trip home!