The boys woke up this morning excited to go outside and play. So there we were, 8 am and the boys were running down the middle of the street yelling "I LOVE SPRING!" Then we checked out our first tulip of the season. To which Alex could not stop saying "I love tulips... I'm so happy."
I decided we are going to do a little picture-a-day of the tree in our front yard to see how fast the leaves come on. Michigan is the greatest in spring. The thrill is like no other place I have ever lived.
1 comment:
I love Spring too! Too bad the snow and frosts have basically killed most of my daffodils. But that's okay, I guess, since the tulips are starting to bloom. The daffodils at your old place are blooming right now. They look lovely. It's so nice to look outside and see flowers besides my own.
Post a Comment