Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Wood Floors!

Before

After the young men in our church ripped out all the carpet
Late on the second night of work. The boys were getting a little crazy. They had put about 20 hours in at this point.
Just a little more to go.
Its DONE! 
Brandon installed base moulding as well. Its so nice.
Our family room
We love the new floors. I am thrilled every time I have to go across the house because I am suprised how fast and effortless it is. What a great feeling. 

 THANK YOU BRANDON! You sacrificed 6 days, worked far into the night, slept on a mattress in the laundry room, and played hard with my boys in your free time. You are the best. 

3 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

They look awesome. Sorry we weren't able to help this time around. And your poor brother. My older sister has also slept on a mattress in our laundry room.

Kmcqueen said...

Wow! That looks NICE!!

Missy said...

WOW!! Your floors are beautiful!! Well done gentlemen, well done.