I took a picture of the tree in our front yard every day for the last ten days. Its fun to watch the big tree grow new leaves as well as the smaller trees bloom with flowers. So fun.
Emily, I really enjoyed this. Wish I could get that kind of result in 10 days with my flower beds. It is a never ending job of weeding. But you can see my irises peeking above the weeds. They are putting on a show for me. I do enjoy it.
4 comments:
I'm suprised at the change in just 10 days. Next year I'm definately doing this with our front tree. What a fun way to watch progress.
That is cool. Maybe I should try that with our big tree that doesn't seem to be doing anything.
Emily, I really enjoyed this. Wish I could get that kind of result in 10 days with my flower beds. It is a never ending job of weeding. But you can see my irises peeking above the weeds. They are putting on a show for me. I do enjoy it.
love it! what a great idea.
Post a Comment