- I left this morning at 6 to go to the temple.
- Got back at 11:40 with Chris in the driveway ready to leave for his temple trip with the youth.
- He got back at 6:30 pm to a very frazzled wife who just ran to get a pizza for dinner.
- We ate.
- At 7 pm I left to do my 6 mile run.
- At 7:45 Chris left to do his 6 mile run.
- At 9 pm I went to the store for my weekly grocery trip.
- 11 pm got Chris out of bed to help me unpack groceries.
- We had a 10 minute conversation in the kitchen.
- 11:24 - I am writing this blog.
What a day. Good night.
1 comment:
Oh goodness. And I thought my life was crazy. Hopefully the rest of this week isn't as busy.
Post a Comment