Friday, October 30, 2009

We're going to London!

Great news. Chris is going to a conference in January and it just happens to be in LONDON! So I decided to tag along and see the sights while he is hard at work inside of a conference center.

I am so excited. Chris and I haven't had a lot of vacations where it was just the two of us...wait...let me think. Yep - our last vacation as a couple was our first anniversary and we went to a little cabin in Wyoming. Wait, my brother Justin and his wife Kathryn... and their baby were there. It is time for me and the Mr. to set out and explore the world.

If you need me from January 8th - January 18th I will be touring galleries, watching guards do their changing thing and so much more.

3 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

SO FUN!!! And I'm so jealous. I really want a couple's vacation. Just me and Carl. Have fun and be safe!

Jean said...

How am I going to see you every day and not want to push you down! Can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am right now. If I have to stop talking to you for a while, you'll understand, right?

tiraje said...

How exciting! What a great opportunity! You will have such a great trip!