Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Great News!



A new baby is on his/her way! We are pregnant and due in late July. We couldn't be happier with the timing on this next baby. We have enjoyed 1 year of no diapers in the house... I don't mind jumping back into it.

Alex and Aaron are both very excited. Alex expresses his excitement and interest more than Aaron, but I have a feeling Aaron is going to make a very good older brother.

We will find out if its a boy or girl in late March so we will keep you posted. As for now, I am starting to feel less sick, but I still don't sleep for more that 2 hours in a row at night. That is something I could live without. Chris is very supportive. This morning as I was complaining about my crappy night, he said "I have no idea how you feel." The waking up every hour happened with Aaron and Alex too. Actually, with both babies I got more good sleep after they were born than before.

What an exciting time!

6 comments:

jethrojones said...

Congrats! I am happy for you guys. Our baby is going to be born tomorrow!

Daisha said...

Congratulations on the baby!! That is so exciting. Your skirt is amazing. I love the fabric. Cole says thank you for your nice comments about his parenting video, but he's afraid all the positive reviews will just encourage his creative ways.

Unknown said...

YEAH!! Congrats on the upcoming addition, you are a GREAT mom.

Jessie said...

Congratulations!!! This is so exciting. Can't wait to see more updates. And, sorry about the sleeping. That never made much sense to me either - don't you need to sleep before the babe comes? Good luck!

kaylee said...

Woo-hoo! How exciting for you guys!

Brit said...

Hooray! I keep coming to your blog and enjoy seeing what you are all up to. Hope the pregnancy goes well.

Brit

I am adding you to my blog- in case you ever want to see what we are up to.