Its true. I too have joined the ranks of the crazy couponers. Those who get a little thrill of having 30 blocks/bags of cheese in the fridge. (because they were $.17 each) those who open the cupboard just to admire the shelves stocked with free to nearly free canned food. Those who check the receipt as soon as they leave the register to bask in the glory of saving more than they spent. The list of joys goes on and on.
As a side note, I have to say that I call this my hobby because it does take time. Though, all the real research work is done for me because I have the great website bargainstobounty.com which is based in Detroit and applies to most of Michigan.
Its kind of rediculous, but right now my shopping list for tomorrow looks like this:
2 Pillsbury crescent rolls
2 Pillsbury Grands biscuits
2 Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls
4 Nivea Chapsticks
1 French's mustard
4 Ziplock Bags 50 ct.
1 Franks Red Hot Sauce
If all goes as planned, I will walk out of the store having spent $4. 09 and holding $5.00 in coupon credit to be used on my next trip to Meijer. And I will say to myself... "Wait, did I just get paid to go shopping?" Yep.
2 comments:
Gotta love making money to shop. I love that you found a blog based in your area. That helps even more. moneysavingmom.com outlines a great deal to get three packs of huggies diapers free at R!ite aid next week. Thought you might be interested.
Thanks for sharing Emily!
Post a Comment