My birthday was so fun. We had our neighbors over for ribs and cake. A cake that I did not make...
Alex took over cake making duties this year. He made it all by himself. He even aquired the recipe at school in a textbook. One day a couple months back he brought me this piece a paper with a recipe written on it. He had copied the whole thing down and was ready to make it. It was called "Thunder cake" and it even had pureed tomatoes. It was delicious. He even frosted it himself. Seriously, I left him with a bowl of frosting and two 9 inch rounds. And this is what his finished product looked like.
I also got to have a special lunch with Chris on Tuesday and with my girlfriends on Thursday. So this has been a great week.
We had to do the Diet Coke and Mentos experiment. It did not disappoint. Aaron got some adapted nozzles for his birthday that made the pop go extra high.
Alex took over cake making duties this year. He made it all by himself. He even aquired the recipe at school in a textbook. One day a couple months back he brought me this piece a paper with a recipe written on it. He had copied the whole thing down and was ready to make it. It was called "Thunder cake" and it even had pureed tomatoes. It was delicious. He even frosted it himself. Seriously, I left him with a bowl of frosting and two 9 inch rounds. And this is what his finished product looked like.
I also got to have a special lunch with Chris on Tuesday and with my girlfriends on Thursday. So this has been a great week.
We had to do the Diet Coke and Mentos experiment. It did not disappoint. Aaron got some adapted nozzles for his birthday that made the pop go extra high.
No comments:
Post a Comment