Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I am bored!


Alex says it a couple times every day. Its usually about 1 pm when he has been playing with legos for 3 hours and his mind can't handle it any longer. I sympathize with him. There is only so much you can do inside and this weather is killing us. Its bright and sunny and beautiful. But its still freezing cold. We are so ready to play outside but frozen fingers and noses are not worth it.  

Last Saturday I woke up, made my bed, got dressed and was ready to hit the road for my first run of the season. I got out about an 1/4 mile and couldn't feel my pinky fingers at all! I came back home. Our enthusiasm is bursting at the seams to do all the things we want to do. The weather will break soon, I know it. Its MARCH! 


1 comment:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I feel you. This morning it was all bright and sunny, so we decided to go for a walk. By the time Bryant was awake from his morning nap, the day had turned gray and ugly. But I had promised Abigail. We went as far as the Mitchell's house, then turned around and came home. If the sun decides to come back out, maybe we will go again, but I don't see that happening for a few days, since snow is forcasted for tomorrow. Last year it snowed in JUNE!