Monday, March 30, 2009

Bunny Ears and Lego Ships

The boys think that the kitchen table is the most exciting place to be in the whole house. 
Alex is a master lego builder now. He worked on this ship for a couple days. And he has made a million adjustments to it since I took this picture. He invests so much time into one project that if it falls on the floor and breaks, he can put it back to together exactly as it was. Alex's lego knowledge amazes me. I can take the tiniest little piece and say "Alex, what set did this come in?" and he will tell me the exact set. He has like 15 different sets. 

Aaron and I went to the Library's story time and he made his very first set of bunny ears. After he made them he said he was going to give them to Alex. So as we drove to Alex's school he held them on his lap and became very attached to them because just before Alex got in the car he said "I not going to give this to Alex" Then he wore them for the next couple days. This was a big deal for Aaron because he rarely gets in to crafts. 

No comments: