Thursday, April 1, 2010

MSU Butterfly Garden

We took advantage of the 75 degree weather on the first day of spring break. We went to the MSU children's gardens and butterfly exibit with the Richardsons. The pictures speak for themselves. We had a great time. It was an afternoon of fun - all for free. I highly recommend it.


Ike did not like the black and yellow butterfly next to his head.










2 comments:

Jessie said...

What great pictures! I'm feeling a little bit like I should have been there with you.

We went to the Singapore Zoo yesterday, and we sat next to this friendly lady while we waited for a taxi, I could tell she was American right away so I asked her where she was from... Kalamazoo!! It was great to talk about Michigan.

Miss you guys!

Jean said...

Wow, you're camera IS amazing!!! I'm in awe of those awesome pics. What a fun day. Can't wait for more of it next week.