Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Boy #3!


We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and found out we are having a boy! So excited to give Aaron the little brother he was hoping for. And the ultrasound video was so stinkin cute, we know we are all going to love this little guy to pieces. He is also totally healthy and everything seems to be perfectly normal. So glad.

We decided to name him Jacob.

5 comments:

dacjohns said...

I didn't know you were expecting. That is great. And you have such beautiful boys. Congratulations. I guess the new arrival will be in July?

Daisha said...

Wow. 3 boys . . . lucky! :) So excited for you guys.

Jessie said...

Awesome! 3 boys will be so fun. So much fun.

tiraje said...

Congratulations Emily! I am so happy for you! A healthy baby is the best news of all! Your little boy is so lucky to have such a loving family full of BOYS and a terrific mom! :)

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

You guys do such a great job making boys! And the two you already have are pretty awesome. Hope everything continues to go well.