The Boston Marathon was amazing. It actually blew my socks off from start to finish. The wheelchair division was treated like royalty, I got to rub elbows with Elite wheelers, Heartbreak hill did not disapoint, and best part was - I took my gloves off at the end and my knuckles had doubled in size. That is what you pay the big bucks for.
Here is a video of me at the bottom of "Heartbreak Hill" Mile 21 of this course and the longest/steepest hill. Thanks to Challenged Athletes Foundation for approving my grant request and paying for my Boston expenses. CAF - you changed my life.
To read more about the boston experience, I posted more on my website about racing.
6 comments:
Way to go, Em! We love you!
Awesome, Emily! Good job! and your website looks so nice. Dave was sad to miss you guys in Boston.
That was truly inspiring, it gave me chills! I am so proud of you my friend!
Emily you are amazing! Way to go! You inspire me is so many ways!
Totally made me cry! You go girl!!! There isn't anything you can't do. I love and miss you tons!!
SAWEET!!!!
You are awesome! Miss you!
Post a Comment