Friday, April 1, 2011

The people we will miss...

This pictures were taken the last couple days we lived in Michigan. Its funny, I have put so much effort into settling in here in California, I haven't taken the time to post about our amazing friends who we will never forget.

Our neighbors, the Bates, hosted a goodbye party. And thank goodness the food was amazing, because that was the least fun I have ever had at a party. It was really really hard for me to say goodbye to my best friends. While in Michigan I have been blessed to have:

women who have changed my life...
taught me so much...
loved my children...
have been classmates...
have been soulmates...
have bonded over Primary...
have opened their homes to us...
(I think this one is about to chuck an inocent baby...)
have been more like sisters than friends...
have been role models for us...
have earned the title of "grandma"...

We love you and hope to cross paths again. Maybe conference... you always see old friends at conference.

1 comment:

Welch Mom said...

what a beautiful post. the feelings are mutual. You are missed more than you know!