
...but I haven't used it yet. A couple weeks ago I was in a bit of a panic because it seemed like I got like 1000 gray hairs in the last month. I lost a lot of hair when I was pregnant, so all that hair is coming back in (yay) but it is all WHITE. (no yay)
Okay, I did overreact by rushing to the store to purchase hair color, but Chris said "its not that noticable...it just looks like highlights." And when a husband says something far fetched to make you feel better - you know it's bad.
Actually now that I look at the pictures I realize I was being silly (and probably a bit menstrual) but I feel good knowing I can take control of my hair destiny by simply opening a box.
1 comment:
Oh Em, welcome to the club. I have to admit that a few(maybe more) years ago, I started coloring mine all over. I have had white hairs since I was 21. And although I love having dark hair, one minus is that those white ones just show up more. But I have heard that they can look stately, but who wants to look stately in their 30s,not me!
Post a Comment