Alex and Aaron love dancing around in the house.
Aaron gets serious when the camera comes out. He is always looking to do something artsy, I think.
February feels like the longest month of the year in Michigan because it is still freezing and we get tons of snow. The good news is we have Valentines Day cheer to get us through. Alex enjoyed making his valentines out of old LEGO magazines. At the beginning Aaron was more interested in stacking pen caps, but later after he received a few valentines, he caught the vision and was on board to make a few.
1 comment:
I used to have a hat kind of like that. But it had more stripes with more colors. February is a long month here too. Just waiting for the snow to melt. It'll be another month or two though before it's completely gone. Abigail really wants to go hiking though. We got Camelbaks for her and Bryant for Christmas, and she really wants to try hers out. Soon, I tell her, soon.
Post a Comment