Saturday, January 7, 2012
Andrew day 29
I am happy to post about another blissfully uneventful day for Andrew. When I got to him tonight it felt like he was waiting for me. When I got there, he opened his eyes an focused on me for 30 minutes. He is off of Morphine and the sedative, so when he is awake it is easier for him to be alert.
He let out a couple small cries today and he even made a little sound. It wasn't much, but it was definitely vocal chords vibrating. I am so excited for him I just want to take him home. But the doctor tonight reminded me that this little guy just needs time to grow now and see what his body will let him do. He is almost a month old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, Em!! This is so exciting!! But hard cuz you can't take Andrew home yet!! I am so grateful to see Andrew's progress!! oxox Aunt Kris
Post a Comment