Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Andrew day 52

I got a call from the hospital today. They said Andrews PIC line came out yesterday. The resident said that the nurse made a note that it came out while I was holding Andrew. I had no idea it came out. He was a little cranky yesterday but his stats were good. The nurse didn't say anything about it to me or chris (who went in after me). I don't know when they discovered it was out. My guess is after we left the hospital. They put an iv in last night and a PIC line in today.

The PGE is a fast acting Med that needs to be administered constantly to keep his PDA open and his pulmonary hypertension at bay. So that wasn't fun to hear today.

They will recheck this weekend and hopefully his pulmonary hypertension has gone down a bit.

Today I feel like I am doing a mothering marathon.

No comments: