Friday, January 20, 2012

Andrew's due date

Today is the day Andrew was to be 40 weeks along and fully grown, ready to be born. He has come so far in the last 6 weeks. We are so thankful for the blessings we have received both spiritual and physical. I have been fortunate enough to witness miracles in my life and Andrews health today is the greatest one yet.

We have a loving and kind Heavenly Father.

3 comments:

Daisha said...

What a great day for your family. I am so happy to here that Andrew is making great progress and I love your updates. All our love to your family!!

jryoung77 said...

Great to hear he's off the mask! I bet his little cheeks are feeling some sweet relief.
Garrett continues to remind all of us to bless baby Andrew during each of our prayers.

Michelle said...

So excited with all the good news, Em. Keep it comin Andrew!