Dear McQueens, I have been thinking and praying for you. I even had put Andrew's name in at the temple. You are such a great example to me. You always have been. He is so adorable. You wouldn't even know he has a little set back. I am so glad that Kathryn sent me this link. I probably call and ask every other day, So how is Andrew. Thanks for letting me be part of watching this little miracle unfold. Love ya,
Em - We are so glad so many prayers are being answered!! Andrew is just beautiful!! And he DOES look so comfortable and snuggly!! Grandpa is also putting Andrew and your whole family on the prayer roll all the time and when he goes back tomorrow after a long 2 weeks away, you will all be added again!! Love, Aunt Kris
3 comments:
Dear McQueens,
I have been thinking and praying for you. I even had put Andrew's name in at the temple. You are such a great example to me. You always have been. He is so adorable. You wouldn't even know he has a little set back. I am so glad that Kathryn sent me this link. I probably call and ask every other day, So how is Andrew. Thanks for letting me be part of watching this little miracle unfold. Love ya,
Em - We are so glad so many prayers are being answered!! Andrew is just beautiful!! And he DOES look so comfortable and snuggly!! Grandpa is also putting Andrew and your whole family on the prayer roll all the time and when he goes back tomorrow after a long 2 weeks away, you will all be added again!! Love, Aunt Kris
He looks quite content! So happy he's progressing so well! Keep on growing! I'll keep on praying. Love you guys!
Post a Comment