Sunday, December 28, 2008

Homemade Charging Station

For Christmas this year, Chris and I were trying to go low budget. We did very well. I would like to take this opportunity to document what I made for his present. Its a charging station. 

Stacking File Holder + Dremel Work + Electrical Tape + Vinyl = Charging Station 



I got the idea from a Pottery Barn catalog. Here is what I wanted to get for Chris. Ummm.... $100! That is insane.  I made mine from things I already had around the house.  Take that Pottery Barn. 

4 comments:

Chris McQueen said...

I also made Emily's gift from scratch... after long hours and days of work with a 3D printer I was able to replicate (exactly!) a white Gibson Guitar for GH3.

If anyone would like the plans, they can be found here:

http://bit.ly/4MsG

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jethrojones said...

Emily, that charging station is radical. Way to go. I would pay at least $99 for it ;).

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Way to go. I'm hoping Chris really didn't make a guitar. I will have to check that link he provided.